Mona’s Sweet Spot
1. No refunds or exchanges under any circumstances especially on custom orders. Our staff works hard to complete every order and it is unfair for them to put in hours of work and to be cheated on the compensation they deserve. We understand sometimes unforseen circumstances and mistakes do happen (we are only human) and we are very understanding and try to make every customer happy. So, in certain circumstances, we would be more than willing to offer a store credit for the value of half the order or less but that it to the discretion of management. No cash or credit refunds will be allowed at any time.
2. Effective immediately, we are no longer accepting last minute orders. All orders must be in at least two weeks in advance (unless authorized by Mona). Please consider that it takes us at least a week to prepare all orders including purchasing the appropriate supplies, fillings, and making the décor pieces for each order. If we purchase last minute we cannot use our distributors and we have to spend more time shopping out items at a more expensive price. We strive our hardest to keep our costs down for the responsible consumer. We are a very busy facility and have over 20 orders per week and we have clients that preorder with months in advance. It is unfair to them that we allow others to cut in line when they are being courteous enough to give us ample time to get their order together.
3. Effective immediately: All custom orders over $80 are subject to a deposit. We have been working on the honor system up to now due to Covid and shut downs but seeing an uptick in last minute cancellations or no shows, we can no longer afford to take that big of a loss. Deposits are nonrefundable unless Mona’s is at fault for the cancellation due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. We will work with our client to come up with a reasonable solution for a refund.
4. All custom orders MUST be paid in full before any orders can be delivered or picked up. We do not accept checks. Cash and card only. Payments can be made in person or over the phone. We do not accept Venmo, Zelle or Paypal.
5. All orders MUST have a final confirmation or deposit made before they can be accepted. We do our best to try and confirm and finalize all orders at least a week in advance. If you do not have a verbal or written confirmation from us we kindly ask that you please contact our shop asap to confirm your order.
6. We have the right to refuse service. We do our best to try and accommodate every client but in certain circumstances we will turn clients away if we deem the design to be inappropriate, demeaning or insulting to any cultures, creed, religion, race or gender. We also have a zero tolerance policy on any inappropriate behavior directed towards our staff. They are human and we expect nothing less of respect to be given to them. Any intolerable behavior will not be acceptable under any circumstance. Giving attitude will not get your order out quicker nor will it help your case. Please be courteous at all times.
7. We are not your ordinary bakery. We are a cake and dessert studio. We are an upscale location and take great pride in every item we create. Our prices reflect who we are and the quality of product you are receiving. We worked hard to come up with our recipes and concept. It took years to perfect them. Our value is worth every cent. What you pay for is quality, years of experience, hours put in to complete your order and the love we bake into every dessert. It’s not just a cake it’s a work of art you are paying for. Please consider that when you make your purchase.
Thank you for your support and service! We appreciate all of our clients!